C.A.R.E. Holiday Raffle 2022!
Do you like rare bourbon? Would you like to visit Kohler, WI? Do you like the Green Bay Packers? Do you like to shop? Then we have a raffle for you. We’ve been blessed with some truly fantastic prizes this year and we hope you think so too!
Tickets are $100 each, only 400 will be sold.
- E. H. Taylor Jr Bourbon Collection – This is truly a one-of-a-kind collection (secondary market value estimated at $6,000-$10,000)
- Autographed Davante Adams Green Bay Packer Helmet – Black with gold emblem, limited edition helmet with a certificate of authenticity
- Kohler Experience – Two (2) night stay at the American Club in Kohler, WI with a $500 Gift Card
- $500 Costco Gift Card – You do not need to be a member to use it
The Raffle is Now Complete.
Thank you to all who participated!
Colonel E.H. Taylor, Jr. Bourbon Collection
Winner will receive four (4) bottles of rare Colonel E.H. Taylor Kentucky Bourbons direct from Buffalo Trace Distillery. Each bottle has an MSRP of $69.99, but the bottles carry a secondary market value of between $6,000-10,000! Click on the images below for a full description.
KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKEY | 100 Proof | MSRP $69.99
Known as the founding father of the modern bourbon industry, Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. was committed to making unparalleled bourbon through his steadfast attention to detail and passion for innovation. His constant drive for perfection revolutionized the industry, with many of his techniques still in use today. This unique bourbon combines barrels from three signature mashbills that matured for eighteen years, including two different rye bourbon mashbills and our wheated bourbon mashbill. The marriage of bourbon mashbills gives this magnificent whiskey a nose of vanilla butter cake, a rich palate of caramel and cinnamon, and long finish of toasted oak, cinnamon, and hint of spearmint. A true testament to Taylor’s pursuit of perfection and his dedication to push the boundaries of making whiskey, this bourbon would have made its namesake proud.
STRAIGHT KENTUCKY BOURBON WHISKEY | 125+ Proof | MSRP $69.99
Crafted from hand-selected barrels, this bourbon is bottled directly from the barrel; uncut and unfiltered at more than 125 proof. It reflects the way whiskey was produced in the days before Prohibition, when Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. was the owner of Buffalo Trace Distillery. Drawn from barrels aged in warehouses constructed over a century ago under Taylor's watchful eye, the taste is smooth, yet powerful and uncompromising, just like its namesake.
Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey | 100 Proof | MSRP $69.99
As the United States was recovering from the American Civil War in 1865, Col. Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. was ready to embark on a new business venture, having profited from the trading of grains such as corn during the war. Taylor purchased a small distillery on the banks of the Kentucky River with a vision of producing top quality whiskey distinguished from all others of that time. Taylor knew exceptional whiskey could only be crafted by using the finest ingredients, and his time selling grains during the war taught him that grains often varied tremendously from different farmers and harvests. This special edition Four Grain bourbon is crafted just as Taylor would have wanted. Using the highest quality grains and a distinct combination of corn, rye, wheat, and malted barley, to create a flavor that is sweet with hints of caramel and vanilla, yet spicy with notes of clove and pepper. After twelve years of aging, this impeccably balanced bourbon embodies the character of the man that would expect no less.
Grain of the Gods Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey | 100 Proof | MSRP $69.99
In the nineteenth century, bourbon aristocrat Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. exuded a passion for producing the finest whiskey in the world. This bourbon honors Taylor’s enduring spirit of innovation and commitment to exceptional whiskey by introducing Amaranth as the flavoring grain. Amaranth was originally cultivated by the Aztecs and is known as the “Grain of the Gods.” This ancient grain is similar to wheat, but offers a complex taste with subtle flavors ranging from a nose of butterscotch and spearmint, to a finish of pecans and dark berries. Amaranth roughly translates to “never fading,” just like the legacy of Colonel Taylor, the founding father of the modern bourbon industry.
Davante Adams Autographed Packer Helmet
Cool matte black and gold Green Bay Packer football helmet signed by wide receiver Davante Adams. Perfect for your collection of Packers sports memorabilia. This helmet is a limited edition and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Kohler Experience Package
Experience the luxury of deluxe room accommodations for two (2) evenings at the American Club. $500 Gift Card to Destination Kohler which is good for dining, golf, spa. Expires 12/31/2023
$500 Costco Gift Card
Whether you are a Costco member or not, this $500 gift card will come in handy!
How the Raffle Works
Four Winners will be chosen on a live Facebook drawing on Saturday January 14, 2023 @ 5PM CST
The first ticket drawn will have a choice of any of the four prize packages. The second, third, and fourth tickets will choose from the remaining prizes in the order that they were drawn.
- Ticket price is $100 USD each.
- Winners DO NOT need to be present to win.
- No limit to the number of tickets per person, purchase as many tickets as you want for more chances to win.
- C.A.R.E. (Cancer Alzheimer’s Research Event) is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that funds research programs for The Prostate Cancer Foundation and The Alzheimer’s Association of Southeast Wisconsin.
Where Do The Proceeds Go?
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
JDRF is the leading global organization harnessing the power of research, advocacy, and community engagement to advance life-changing breakthroughs for type 1 diabetes (T1D). Learn More
Spierings Cancer Foundation
The mission of the Spierings Cancer Foundation is to provide financial support for families affected by cancer, to enhance medical care for cancer patients in the Fox Cities and fund cancer research in Wisconsin. Learn More
Rules & Other Information
- Delivery of Prizes – Delivery will be made in person locally in Southeast Wisconsin. If the winner of a prize is not located in southeast Wisconsin, then either a mutually agreed upon place will be set for pick up.
- ID Required – A legal form of identification is required in order to claim your prize.
- Ticket Minimum/Maximum – Only 400 tickets will be available, so don’t wait to get yours! As long as at least 300 tickets are sold, then all prizes will be awarded.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase. You may buy as many tickets as you like until we reach our maximum total sold (400).
- Winner must be at least 21 years of age to choose the Bourbon prize.
- UPDATE: Ticket sales will end at 3:00 PM CST on January 14th, 2023.
- An email receipt for your purchase of raffle ticket(s) will be sent when you purchase.
- Must be 18 to purchase a ticket.
- Refunds are not permitted.
For questions contact us at email@example.com