CARE Whiskey & Wine Tasting 2020
2020 Marks Our 4th Annual Whiskey & Wine Tasting
Please join us on Saturday, February 29th, 2020, for an evening of socializing and sampling. Choose your tasting flight: Wine, Whiskey, or both! Learn about each unique bottle, while you snack on light hors d’oeuvres and enjoy your tasting. Doors and cash bar will open at 6:00 p.m. The tasting will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Rare Whiskey Fresh From Kentucky!
Our Director of Fundraising traveled to Kentucky last year to hand-select bottles from Louisville’s best distillers. He brought home Michter’s 10 year Single Barrel Bourbon for the highlight of this years tasting. Below is our list of whiskey this year.
- Michter’s 10 Year Single Barrel Bourbon
- Kentucky Owl Confiscated Bourbon
- Rowan’s Creek Straight Bourbon
- Woodford Reserve
- Old Forester 86 Bourbon
- Whistle Pig 10 Year Rye
Delicious Select Wines
Wines were chosen by Doug Meinholz, our resident wine enthusiast and CARE President. Selections include:
- 2012 Rodney Strong Alexander Crown Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2013 Sterling Vineyards Reserve Platinum
- 2013 Domaine Pierre Damoy Gevrey-Chambertin La Justice – Pinot Noir
- 2016 Etude Lyric Chardonnay
- 2013 Bouchaine Estate Chardonnay
- 2014 Paul Dolan Sauvignon Blanc
- BV Napa Valley Muscat De Beaulieu
Venue: Ironwood Golf Course
We will be hosting this year’s Whiskey & Wine Tasting at Ironwood Golf Course—the same location as our Annual Golf Outing.
Advanced Ticket Purchase
Advanced tickets are $60 and include either the wine or whiskey flights. (If you choose to enjoy both the wine and the whiskey, your ticket will be $120.) Your ticket includes light hors d’oeuvres and a raffle ticket for door prizes including a 43″ LED Smart TV. You can buy more raffle tickets on site and we will also have a silent auction.